The Application Process
- The Court is not authorized to reimburse travel expenses for interviews or relocation.
- Applicants called in for an interview for the Clerk's Office will be given tests to determine their level of skill.
- Final successful candidates are subject to a FBI fingerprint check and background investigation.
How to Apply
- Complete an employment application. The application can be downloaded or filled out online. You can access the employment application through the following link: Employment Application (AO-78) (.pdf)
- Email your resume to: email@example.com; or
- Mail your resume to:
U. S. District Court, Northern District of California
Attention: Human Resources Unit
P.O. Box 36060
San Francisco, CA 94102
- To contact the Human Resources Unit call 415-522-2147, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org