Weekend CM/ECF Outage Friday-Tuesday May 24-28, 2013
CM/ECF will be unavailable due to a scheduled systems outage from 5:00 p.m. Friday, May 24th, 2013 to 5:30 a.m. Tuesday, May 28, 2013. Please plan accordingly.
- Court Increases Use of Digital Audio Recording of Proceedings
- RFQ - Jury Parking for San Francisco
- RFQ - Jury Parking for Oakland
- RFQ - Jury Parking for San Jose
- Effective May 13, 2013: Court Announces Cancellation of Monthly Furlough Days
- Effective May 8, 2013: Joint CMC Statement & Proposed Order Revised
- Effective March 18, 2013: Mandatory Transcript Ordering Via CM/ECF
- Judge White to Hold Criminal Hearings in Oakland beginning June 2013
- Notice To Customers Paying By Check
- District-Wide Assignment of San Jose Civil Cases
Cases of Interest
- Drakes Bay Oyster Company et al. v. Salazar et al.
- Oyster company seeks permit to continue commercial shellfish operation in Point Reyes National Seashore
- C12-5841 EMC
- Hightower v. City & County of San Francisco
- Challenge to City of SF's public nudity ban
- Solyndra LLC v. Suntech Power Holdings et al.
- Antitrust lawsuit by bankrupt solar panel maker against competitors
- No. C00-4599
- Allen v. City of Oakland
- Oakland Police Department Consent Decree
- Apple Inc. v. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- IP Litigation Concerning Mobile Phones and Tablets