The Court will be closed Monday, September 7 in observance of Labor Day.
- Deadline September 8: Application for Lawyer Representative To The Ninth Circuit Now Open
- New Magistrate Judge Sallie Kim Joins San Francisco Division
- Court Selects Susan Y. Soong as Clerk of Court
- Clerk of Court Rich Wieking To Retire
- United States Courts Issue Public Warning Re: Fake Arrest Warrant Scam (www.uscourts.gov)
Cases of Interest
- National Abortion Federation v. Center for Medical Progress, et al.
- Professional association of abortion providers alleges conspiracy, fraud and related civil claims against a charitable trust and its officers.
- In re Anthem, Inc. Data Breach Litigation
- Multi-District Litigation arising from alleged customer data breach at Anthem Inc. before Hon. Lucy H. Koh
- C13-3826 EMC
- O'Connor v. Uber Technologies, Inc. et al.,
- Uber drivers sue to be compensated as employees rather than independent contractors
- C 13-4065 VC
- Cotter v. Lyft, Inc.
- Former Lyft drivers sue to be compensated as employees rather than independent contractors
- 11-2509 LHK
- In re: High Tech Employee Antitrust Litigation
- Antitrust Case Alleging That Large Employers In Silicon Valley Agreed Not To Solicit Each Others' Technical Employees
- CR14-0196 CRB
- USA v. Chow et al.
- Prosecution of Organized Crime and Political Corruption in San Francisco
- No. C00-4599
- Allen v. City of Oakland
- Oakland Police Department Consent Decree