Signing onto eVoucher: Everything you need to know
Starting September 21, 2015, all vouchers must be submitted through eVoucher.
Important: You must log into eVoucher with either Internet Explorer 8 or higher or Safari 5.1 or higher. The eVoucher system is NOT compatible with other browsers (i.e., Chrome, Firefox).
To prepare for this change, a PROFILE has been created for each individual user. To edit your profile, click the EDIT button to the right of each section.
The Profile name is in this format: Uppercase First initial Uppercase Last name (i.e. DWeiss)
Initial passwords are in these formats:
Service providers : Expert*123
The first time you log into eVoucher your PROFILE will appear. Complete the steps below to set up your account:
- b. “Name” field—add the name you would like checks issued to.
- c. If you want to use the same address as the one in PROFILE section, check the box. If not, you may enter a different address. This is the address where your check will be mailed.
- Once your profile is set up, you can log out of eVoucher OR go to your home page. On the “home page” you will find a list of cases that you have received authorization to work on.
- Investigators, experts, paralegals and other service providers should refer to the Guide for Expert Service Providers(.pdf) for step-by-step instructions on completing and submitting vouchers.
- Court reporters should refer to the “eVoucher for Court Reporters(.docx) flyer for instructions on logging in and submitting voucher.