Request for Certificate of Good Standing

Under Civil Local Rule 11-1(f), any member in good standing of the bar of this court may obtain a Certificate of Good Standing by presenting a written request to the Clerk of Court and paying the prescribed fee.

Counsel may present the request form and fee per the current fee schedule to:

Clerk of the Court
United States District Court
450 Golden Gate Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102