Judicial Misconduct or Disability

Congress has created a procedure that permits any person to file a complaint in the courts about the behavior of federal judges—but not about the decisions federal judges make in the cases assigned to them.

Complaints against judges of the United States District Court for the Northern District of California are handled by the Judicial Council of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. Complete information about the process, including rules and forms, may be found on the Ninth Circuit’s website. 

Go to Judicial Misconduct or Disability web page ( …) 

judi bola Slot kamboja mudah menang dengan pilihan beberapa server slot thailand deposit pulsa serta via dana 24 jam nonstop, kunjungi segera agencuan untuk dapatkan promosi new member dengan bebeas ip to terkecil 2023. Slot Thailand