NOTICE TO POTENTIAL JURORS IN NAPA AND SONOMA COUNTIES
October 10, 2017: If you received a jury summons but you are unable to travel to the San Francisco or Oakland Courthouse for jury duty due to the fires in Napa and Sonoma Counties, please simply email the jury office at your earliest convenience to obtain a deferment of your jury service.
WARNING ABOUT JURY SCAMS
Please note that the court will not ask for payment of fines over the phone and will not ask you for identifying information such as a social security number or mother's maiden name over the phone. If you received a summons or other notification by this court, please call 877-458-6306 according to the instructions found on your summons. You may also use this web page to respond to your summons or to check for your reporting instructions.
- eJuror - Complete your “Juror Qualification Questionnaire” Online
- Check If You Need to Report To The Courthouse
- Respond to “Summons for Jury Service” Online
- How Jurors Are Selected
- Jury Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- Courthouse Locations
- Juror Parking
- What You Need To Know About Jury Service (www.uscourts.gov...)