Information for Journalists
The court is committed to facilitating access to court information, documents and proceedings for journalists.
The Clerk of the Court, Richard W. Wieking, is the court's public information officer. Lynn Fuller serves as the court's Media Liaison; she is available to answer questions not answered via the links on this page by email (Lynn_Fuller@cand.uscourts.gov) or by telephone (415-522-4051).
Journalists should contact the Media Liaison for all questions concerning court proceedings, filings and the like. Journalists should not contact the assigned judge's courtroom deputy or docket clerk directly about such matters.
View court resources for journalists by courthouse . . .
Apple Inc. v. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Case No. C 11-1846 LHK
- View media & public information page for this case.
or use the links below for information on topics of interest to members of the media:
Visit the Existing Case Information FAQ page to learn:
- How to get access to docket information;
- How to obtain copies of documents in court files;
- How to obtain a copy of a reporter's transcript or audio recording of a court proceeding;
- How to obtain case information such as party names, attorneys, case number, judge assigned to the case and the status; and
- How to access an archived case file.