Zoom can be used from a Browser by clicking a link and connecting to a hearing. However, all Zoom functionality may not be available. INTERPRETERS, must use the latest version of Zoom Desktop Client software to connect to meetings and access all available language channels.
Install Zoom Desktop Client (if you do not already have software installed)
- visit https://zoom.us/download.
- Click Download Zoom Client for Meetings.
- In the bottom left corner of your browser, you will see the software installation file ending in .msi.
- Click on the file and run the installation wizard.
Update Zoom Desktop Client software that is already installed
- Open Zoom Desktop Client for Meetings.
- Click your image or initials in the upper right-hand corner of the application.
- Select Check for Updates.
- Allow for the update to download and install.
- If you already have the current version of Zoom, a message will appear indicating that you are up to date.